Class Arrangement at Teddy Bears Montessori
At Teddy Bears Montessori we have two fully-equipped classrooms for children aged 3 – 6 years.
- Four teachers = Four groups of children
- Four different subject areas = Weekly rotation
The teacher and subject setup has been carefully organised so that we achieve an improved:
- Focus on teaching per subject, and
- Record keeping for report writing and parent meetings
We have a computerised record keeping system to help staff members and management clearly recognise and tackle any gaps in the system. It also encourages and motivates staff members to teach new activities, which play a role in better planning for the year.
Teddy Bears Montessori also has one Toddler/Orange and Purple Group Class:
- One teacher = One group
We have structured our toddler class such in a manner that helps us achieve:
- An improved and focused care, interaction and attention to toddlers, and
- Daily written communication between parents and caregivers for toddlers
Kindly note that there is limited space available for our toddler/blue group class.
Extramural Activities at Teddy Bears Montessori
The following extramural activities are available at an additional fee:
When: Fridays, once a week which is our in curriculum sports programme.
Upbeat Music Programme with a variety instruments on a Monday in curriculum with our expert teacher Antje